- P.R. China - Hangzhou
Our client is a worldwide leader in the entertainment world, with world-acclaimed historical theme parks. They have pioneered a new generation of parks, based on culture and history, with a unique artistic concept.
For this client, we are looking for an Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
Type of Contract: Permanent
Job location: Based in Hangzhou, China
The Architect creates designs for new construction, alterations and redevelopments. S/he uses specialist construction knowledge and high-level drawing skills to design buildings that are functional, safe, sustainable and aesthetically pleasing.
•Create building designs and highly detailed drawings both by hand and by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications
• Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of the project
• Work around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget
• Apply for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
• Write and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
• Specify the requirements for the project
• Adapt plans and resolve any problems that may arise during construction
• Play a part in project and team management
• Travel regularly to building sites, proposed locations and client meetings
- Master Degree in Architecture is required.
- 5 years or more in a similar position or at least a significant successful previous experience in entertainment projects
- Key skills: Creativity, communication abilities, design and drafting skills, working well under pressure.
- Language Requirement: Fluent in English. French or Chinese would be a plus.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent?fishers.com/candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Architect” job offer.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 3 days upon application.