- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is a European premium cosmetics group.
Distributed in over 60 countries, our client is specialized in highly innovative skin care, anti - aging and medical – cosmetics solutions for professionals and consumers.
Our client has already established in China through retail and online presence.
For this client, Talent-Fishers is looking for a Trade Marketing Manager to be based in Chaoyang District, Beijing.
The Trade Marketing Manager will be responsible for setting up the overall trade marketing strategy to improve the brand awareness & sales/business by analyzing competitors, channels, clients/customers.
Location: Chaoyang District, Beijing
Reporting to: Marketing Director
- Establish trade marketing strategies based on own – retail channels and distribution channels, and meanwhile manage & control the budgets;
- Be familiar with the different offline marketing methods, channel operation & customer operation, and plan for yearly, quarterly, monthly promotional activities/road shows;
- KV planning, execution, VM optimization and supervise VM/construction standards in – store/counter;
- Management of promotional gifts/materials;
- Coordinate other departments (e.g. Training, Designing, etc) with Sales Department for closer cooperation;
- Regularly analyze channels, industry, competitors’ promotional/marketing activities, and propose suggestions on company's marketing strategies;
- Organize, coordinate (online and offline), execute promotional activities, and collect performance/results/data, etc
- Bachelor degree (Marketing related major would be a plus), with good oral/written English;
- 10+ years Trade Marketing/Marketing related working experiences in Cosmetics/Skincare/FMCG industries;
- Good command of offline channel/trade marketing and management of activities;
- Good sense of data, good organizational, analyzing skills with logical thinking mindset;
- Good communication/interpersonal/coordination skills across different functions/teams;
- Good problem solving skills, can work under pressure with high sense of responsibility