- Vietnam - Binh Duong Province
Our Client is one of the leading international packaging companies in Europe, specializes in renewable and recyclable materials, with more than 7,000 employees live and work on over the world.
For this Client, Talent Fishers is looking for an Operation Manager to accompany the growth of the company in Vietnam.
Location: Binh Duong Province (Shuttle buses provided)
Report to: Managing Director
Department: Operation Department
• Meet the objectives in a timely and professional organized manner: production schedule, waste measurement and quality throughput over planned production time;
• Responsibility for all Production activities compliance with ISO 9001, BRC standard in the Printing field;
• Comply well with quality policies about producing procedure with high capacity;
• Planning and organizing production schedules
• Assessing project and resource requirements
• Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
• Determining quality control standards in Production
• Overseeing production processes
• Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• Selecting, ordering and suggesting for purchasing materials
• Organizing the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
• Supervising the work of junior staff
• Organizing relevant training sessions
• College or University degree in Business or related fields with major in BA/electronic/mechanical/ process or production engineering/Printing technology
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position and printing industry
• Good knowledge of Labor law and labor safety
• Strong understanding the standard of ISO 9001, BRC
• Strong technical and project management skills
• Solid negotiation, troubleshooting, leadership and management skills
• Fluent English in both speaking and reporting
INFORMATION and APPLICATION
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, kindly apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, or email CV (in English) directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.