- Senior Management
- P.R. China or Singapore - Shanghai or Singapore
Our Client has been has been developing and enhancing for twenty years the concept of “next-generation” Senior Serviced Residences they created by the Group. Designed for non-dependent seniors, the concept of residence has proved to be a highly effective solution for positive ageing. As a response to a major societal challenge, it is increasingly successful with both seniors and investors.
With more than 3000 employees and more than 100 residences in operation, the Group is today a standard bearer on the Senior Serviced Residence market thanks to its expertise in three lines of business – real-estate development, marketing residences to investors and operating residences – and its relentless efforts to improve service quality. In a high-potential market, driven by population ageing, the Group is pursuing ambitious development in France and abroad.
In the pursuit of its international development, and more specifically in Asia, the Group has exclusively appointed Talent Fishers to recruit their:
ASIA REPRESENTATIVE (H/F)
The Asia Representative will report directly to the General Management and will work in collaboration with the Strategy & Development Director.
The Asia Representative will apply Asian Development Strategy defined by the General Management and the Strategy and Development manager. He/She contributes to the company's efficient development in Asia.
Trusted person, he/she will have a facilitating role and will be an intermediary between the company and their Asia Joint-Venture partner. As a true coordinator, he/she ensures the sucessful relationships between the company and this partner of which he becomes the privileged interlocutor; he/ she is the company's representative and referent in Asia.
He/She makes sure that the internal resources (human and material) needed for the proper functioning of the Joint Venture are sufficiently available and mobilized.
He/She assists the support managements of company's headquarters through the different stages of the company's development in Asia.
He/She contributes to the understanding of Chinese cultural specificities and business practices.
He/ She delivers constant and up to market intelligence in the countries where the company wishes to develop in Asia people region.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure a proper coordination of actions conducted in Asia jointly with the partner, and the group's services in France.
- Put local experts in contact with the concepts referents in France, ensuring proper mutual understanding mutual.
- Ensure the proper execution of the missions delegated by the JV, by each services in France
- Facilitate the integration of Group employees who are to fly over to Asia for occasional or permanent assignments, as well as JV employees travelling to France
- Participate in the establishment of the budget allocated to Asian Development and ensure its regular monitoring
- Ensure regular reporting to General Management using specific indicators;
Regulatory, Network, Representativity
- Carry out, commission and coordinate the studies necessary for the brand’s establishment in Asia and the success of the projects conducted through the JV market research, legal, financial, and regulatory studies.
- Represent the group during local events (conferences, exhibitions, seminars ...);
- Carry out regulatory, competitive and political monitoring on subjects likely to have an impact on their business
- Identify main players, build, follow and maintain efficient relationships with French Silver Economie companies operating in Asia.
- Provide initial analysis of business opportunities identified by the Group and provide the necessary information to the Group;
- Transmit, to the developers acting on behalf of the Joint Venture, any prospects identified in Europe and interested in the development or acquisition ofresidences in Asia (property developers, owners, investors, insurers, public bodies, etc.), and ensure their follow-up.
- Work in collaboration with the partner to make presentations to the Commitment Committee
You have a master’s degree in Business School, Engineering School, or University; you must have at least 10 to 15 years’ experience in international project development (including country opening).
Real entrepreneur, you know how to develop and maintain effective networks. You are interested in the silver economy and you would like to join a fast-growing group.
Autonomy, transparency, rigour, organization, excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills are essential to succeed in this position.
You also have the following skills:
- Ability to formalize processes and procedures;
- Ability to formalize clear and regular reporting;
- Excellent knowledge of the Asian market;
- English and French languages are essential;
- Fluent Mandarin (understood and spoken).
You are ready to travel and extremely mobile (very frequent trips in Asia, Malaysia, Thailand, China).