- P.R. China - Shanghai
Life Changers and Talent Fishers Needed!
To further boost our growth in China and Asia, we’re hiring, for our own needs, multiple profiles at various levels of seniority, form Researchers, up to Associate and Senior Recruitment Consultants.
If you are:
- curious and empathetic
- driven by customer satisfaction
- able to genuinely and actively listen to people
- proactive, patient and resilient
- precise, and demanding in terms of the quality standards of everything you do
- focused on creating solutions rather than finding excuses
Then come and join us – we impact and Change Lives:
- for candidates, awaiting their next challenge
- for companies, eager to attract the best talents for their strategic roles
Previous experience in the HR or Recruitment industry is not required, as long as:
- you recognize yourself in the description above
- you want to learn a new job in a well-established and ethics and quality-driven international organization
- you have a strong business acumen (or, for junior profiles, a willingness to build it)
- you’re comfortable (and interested in) engaging with people, on the phone and face-to-face
- you’re a native Mandarin speaker and speak good English
Who we are?
Talent Fishers is a boutique recruitment and headhunting group specialized on the needs of foreign companies across Asia, headquartered in Shanghai, with a network of local offices in Hong Kong, Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and India.
Since 2007, we’ve been developing partnerships with our clients, helping them on strategic recruitment needs, from Top to Middle Management positions.
We use a tailor-made approach, articulated around 3 main aspects:
1) a deep understanding of our client’s HR branding
2) an “out of the box” candidate sourcing approach, not strictly limited to our client very industry, but opening to a wider ecosystem, so as to bring variety and diversity to the teams
3) a thorough process, including systematic updates to our clients, with transparent and honest communication about the status of the search
This commitment to long-term and quality relationships, to strong ethics, and to “changing lives” is what makes us different, and successful.
What you’ll do
Depending on your previous experience, you’ll either lead, or help, on recruitment assignments for international corporations in China through:
- Client briefing to understand the company’s environment, the position’s mission and the requirements for successful candidates
- Definition and/or implementation of a sourcing strategy, with the research team, to identify the best possible talent pools based on the clients’ needs
- Evaluation of candidates’ potential through resume screening, phone and face-to-face interviews
- Report assignments status and send shortlist of candidates to clients (project follow-up files, candidates score cards, …)
- Support both parties in employment agreement negotiation
- Follow the candidate’s integration
In addition to these missions as a Researcher and/or Recruitment Consultant, you’ll be asked to actively participate in BD activities and Leads generation.
Please send your resume, a few lines on why you’d consider a career in recruitment, and your current package and/or salary expectations. See you soon 🙂