- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a leading multinational law firm which has global reputation in many legal disciplines.
The Administrative Assistant is mainly responsible for running and coordinating the day-to-day administrative duties of our client’s office in Bangkok, Thailand
- Answer and transfer phone calls to relevant staff;
- Greet and direct visitors and clients;
- General clerical duties including photocopying, scanning documents, mailing, courier etc.;
- Schedule meetings and appointments;
- Be a point of contact for the company’s associates and guests visiting the office;
- Maintain office supply inventories;
- Check and coordinate maintenance of office equipment;
- Research and book travel arrangements for staff members;
- Compile daily/weekly business activities report and submit to the Office Director as directed;
- Arrange regular office cleaning and pest control;
- Coordinate and maintain records for staff, telephones, parking and petty cash;
- Liaise with service providers such as bank, accountant, etc.;
- Resolve administrative problems and inquiries;
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system;
- Identifies and finding ways to improve administrative processes.
- Certificate or Diploma in Business Administration or similar;
- Minimum 04-year relevant experience;
- Fluent in English & Thai, proficiency in French and other languages is an advantage
- Communicate effectively and listen actively;
- Manage multiple tasks with good time management skill;
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software, notably MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment;
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping;
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office management.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Administrative Assistant (Bangkok)” job offer or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.