- Sales & Business Development
- Malaysia - Kuala Lumpua
Our client is a leading multinational law firm which has global reputation in many legal disciplines.
The overall responsibilities of the Business Development Assistant are to assist the Business Development Manager in promoting the Company’s business, notably regarding immigration cases in a Malaysia, and to provide administrative support in documentation and reporting:
Report to: Business Development Manager;
- Assist manager to build trust with clients and maintain good relationship with clients;
- Assist in approaches for expanding network of prospects;
- Support in translating advise clients on immigration programs, application and procedures;
- Update status in the firm’s case management system and maintenance of client data in accordance with the agreed practice protocol;
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or relevant;
- Fluent in English and Chinese, can be able to speak Mandarin. Proficiency in French or other languages is an advantage;
- Minimum 03-year sales experience;
- Understand and accurately identify client’s needs, approach them professionally;
- Have strong business acumen and problem solving skills;
- Can be able to deliver results in fast-pace working environment;
- Effectively working with others colleagues in an international environment.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the "Business Development Assistant (Malaysia)" job offer or emailed to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.