- Cambodia - Phnom Penh
Our client is a leading multinational law firm which has global reputation in many legal disciplines.
The key responsibilities are to promote the Company’s business, notably regarding immigration cases, generate leads and meet sales goals. This role will also collaborate with the Marketing function in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects:
Report to: Country Manager of Indonesia, Global Managing Partner and Managing Partner
- Be fully aware and updated on all Immigration programs offered by the company, and any other business programs as the Company evolves in the future on the Company’s strategy;
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying HNWIs to build a network of prospects;
- Provide advice to prospective clients on their immigration application needs and follow up closely to close deals;
- Be responsible for achieving set personal KPIs and sales targets;
- Follow through each case and, with the support of the company lawyer(s), manage the application process for all immigration cases, and take initiative to update the clients on the progress;
- Build trust with clients and maintain strong relationship with clients;
- Report regularly to the BD Director and Managing Partners on the progress of all business activities;
- Continuously review and discuss with Business Development Director to determine necessary strategic sales approaches;
- Collaborate with the Marketing team, support marketing efforts such as company seminars and other promotional events;
- Participate in Company’s seminars, events, training sessions, etc.;
- Support in any other ad hoc projects or assignments as assigned by the BD Director and Managing Partners.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant;
- Minimum 03-year relevant experience;
- Fluent in Khmer and English, proficient in French or other languages will be an advantage;
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined, be able to plan well and be super organized;
- Be able to understand and to adapt different cultures.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Business Development Manager (Cambodia)” job offer or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.