- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
Our client is a leading multinational law firm which has global reputation in many legal disciplines.
Report to: Managing Partner and Global Managing Partner
- Advise high net worth individuals on secondary residence and citizenship-by-investment opportunities;
- Provide legal advice to the Marketing, Business Development and Paralegal/Processing teams on promoting Immigration programs and offering professional services to clients;
- Meet clients for immigration consultation and identifying the best suited immigration program;
- Coach and represent clients for immigration interviews if required for the program;
- Provide legal advice to Marketing team on programs;
- Provide professional legal advice to Business Development, team in serving clients on Immigration cases and support on preparing certifications, agreements/affidavit/case review etc.;
- Assist with processing clients’ applications and reviewing documents collected to ensure compliance with the Immigration program’s requirements;
- Review contract terms of program suppliers/agents and provide advice to optimize the benefits for the Company. Proactively research new legislation and legal changes in immigration law;
- Provide training internally to Business Development and Processing teams;
- Be the speaker at the company seminars promoting Immigration programs to public attendees;
- As the Company’s business evolves, the Lawyer may need to travel to different geographical locations to manage cases and assignments as required.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Law;
- Typical minimum relevant experience required for this job is 02-year in business law;
- Fluent in English. Proficient in Vietnamese and other languages are an advantage;
- Be able to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage case deadlines for multiple clients;
- Be able to understand and to adapt different cultures;
- Must be self-motivated and disciplined, be able to plan well and be super organized.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Foreign Lawyer (HCMC)” job offer or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.