- Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City
The Talent Fishers Group is the Recruitment specialist for Western companies with staffing needs in Asia Region.
Senior Sales Manager (Pulp and Paper Business) - Vietnam and Laos PDR
Reporting to SEA Regional Director
This position will lead and manage sales team to provide Company technology and service as well as gain customer satisfactory.
• Lead and manage local sales team
• Make budget, sales planning and implement it to reach sales targets
• Provide technologies and services to Pulp, Paper and Energy customers in Vietnam and Laos PDR.
• Collaborate with Area and BU function to execute and drive sales and marketing plans
• Ensure customer contacts and relation systematically and well monitored.
• Ensure Profit & Loss of the projects sold; ensure invoicing and payment completion
• Drive legal, business code of conducts and other business requirement compliance.
• Drive business growth gain better market share and develop new customers
• Perform according to Quality, Safety, Environmental and other company’s’ management system, policies, practices and instructions
• Poses bachelor or Master of Engineering or Technology or a degree of Management
• 7+ years up experience in sales professionals relating to pulp, paper and Energy customers
• 5+ years experiences of a team management. Good profit and loss understanding
• Knowledge in engineering technics and interpretation to customer understanding
• Familiar with Pulp and Paper Services
• Able to build closer customer relation and gain customer trust by providing high quality technology and service
• Good at presentation / communications and decent when appearing to customer’s face
• Good command of English. Vietnamese or Chinese speaking benefits to communicate well with customers
• Good at using IT systems
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Senior Sales Manager - Vietnam and Laos PDR” job offer or emailed to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.