- Accounting and Finance
- Thailand - Bangkok
Our client is a European Company. They are expert in pet nutrition and innovation pet food product. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for this position to accompany the most admired worldwide company located in Thailand.
Maintain accurate and complete records, budget reports regarding processing of invoices and payments, and manage expense account to suppliers, clients and employees, you will also serve as a liaison to external parties, including suppliers and government agencies.
Location: Bangkok, Thailand.
Reporting to: Accounting & Finance Manager
- Manage overall Account payable and fixed assets
- Preparing and managing daily bookkeeping works including: AP, Inventory, Purchase of Fixed Asset, inventories records and other expenses/advances for company’s staff.
- Review all invoices payment for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment.
- Ensure accounting records are well prepared and maintained in accordance with company accounting policies and accounting standard timely and accurately.
- Arrange all relevant Taxes monthly; Withholding tax (3, 53, and others), VAT and refunds (if any) and other taxes& duties to be submitted to Revenue Office, Customs, any other related government.
- Monitor, maintain and reconcile balance sheet accounts related with AP, accrual, expense for the monthly and yearly closing.
- Liaise and co-ordinate with various departments involved to perform the revenue recognition exercise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Financial related field
- Aged between 25-35 years old
- At least 2 years’ experience with AP accounting function and strong attention to detail
- Strong skill of Thai accounting standard & taxation.
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication skills and good coordination
- Experience in accounting or audit firm is an advantage
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “Accountant (Account Payable)” job offer. Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.