- Vietnam - Dong Nai
In charge of applying the strategy and policy of the group, the Site Manager will manage a production and marketing entity in Vietnam. He will represent the company abroad, and is responsible for building a team that will develop and expand their Business in Vietnam. The Site Manager also has the function of managing all the actors and resources of the structure. A strong communication and good relation skills are necessary to create bonds of trust with suppliers, subcontractors, business partners as well as local and national authorities.
As a Production / Site Manager, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Oversee daily operations of the organization
- Organize and set up the production (human resources, financial, technical activities…)
- Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business
- Work in close collaboration with the General Management, and other departments of the company (finance, quality, security, HR, equipment, etc.),
- Have a direct impact on the site income statement (Direct and indirect costs),
- Prioritize objectives of General Management and ensure a favorable social climate.
- In collaboration with Industrial Department, define and monitor the annual investment budget and projects,
- Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports Define KPIs to assess the operation of the factory,
- Reporting to Group Executive Management in Europe and participating in the development of the industrial strategy,
- Ensure quality strategy and implement a policy of continuous improvement,
- Guarantee the effectiveness of HSE policy, guarantee compliance with the standards and Regulation in Vietnam.
- Obtaining and monitoring all the authorizations to start the activity and operation on site (chemical industry: environment, security, etc.).
- Oversee key hiring and talent development programs
- Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning
- Experienced manager (3 to 5 years of experience) Engineering Background (mechanical / production / industrial processes)
- Ideal candidate will have a technical and industrial culture.
- Experience in finance: P&L piloting, assessment
- Pragmatic, diplomatic. Ability to work in a profitable team spirit and cooperation with all the departments of the Group,
- Experience in Vietnam and in chemical activities is necessary for the job
- Languages ??spoken: Vietnamese and English, French is a plus
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Production Manager” job offer or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.