- Singapore - Singapore
Our Client is one of the largest and most recognized creators of video games and blockbuster movie content in the world.
For this client, we are looking for a Machine Learning - Deep Learning Technical Director, to be based in Singapore.
About the position:
As a senior member of the R&D team you will be involved in the design, implementation and optimization of deep learning applications that advance the state of the art in 3D content authoring tools for the entertainment industry. Your will develop applications using cutting edge technologies such as supervised and unsupervised learning, deep learning, convolutional neural networks and computer vision algorithms applied to video games assets and production resources.
- Mentor staff and support them in their daily tasks
- Create models with deep learning, computer vision and software engineering
- Analyze problems and list risks and dependencies across multiple domains
- Work with other departments to understand their workflows and toolset needs
- Proficient in Python, C/C++.
- Experience with cutting edge 3D Data representation for AI
- Hands-on experience in processing large volumes of data
- Experience with large scale distributed programming paradigms
- Experience with SQL and MPP databases
- Experience with Python packages: Numpy, Pillow, Matplotlib and Scikit-Learn
- Experience with Tensorflow of other Deep learning frameworks a plus
- Experience with system deployment and orchestration technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Bachelor degree in computer science or software engineering from prestigious universities
- At least 10 years of relevant work experience in ML.
- Good communication skills in English, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent is required