- India - Chennai
Talent Fishers India is hiring Senior- Full Stack Engineer for our client who is a leading provider of honest and trustworthy counselling services, and has a multi-lingual team of over 100 highly qualified education consultants, and is proud to have provided over 20,000 students worldwide with un-biased
and individually tailored advice to help them realise their academic ambitions
We are seeking a Senior Full stack developer specialized in Mongo, ExpressJS, Vue/NuxtJS
and NodeJS), responsible for both back-end and front-end development.
Proficiency in creating web applications and RESTful APIs or GraphQL. Willing to use
technical expertise to implement new features and build efficient, scalable and reusable
modules and should be comfortable with rapidly-evolving designs and requirements and
have excellent communication skills.
Experience with the responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. Also, an
understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and
deployment is preferred.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 4-6+ years of full stack development experience.
• In depth knowledge of NodeJS, ExpressJS or Restify and GraphQL
• Experience in end to end and unit testing frameworks (jest/codeceptjs)
• Experience working in NoSQL Databases, MongoDB (min. 3 years)
• Experience working in SQL Databases (MySQL – min. 2 years)
• Experience working in Elasticsearch
• Experience implementing applications using Angular/React/Vue with MEAN/MEVN
full stack paradigm
• Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs.
desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Cloud architectural knowledge of AWS Elastic Beanstalk, CDN, and S3
• Understanding accessibility and security compliances
• Experience in Designing Microservices Architectures
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN
• Knowledge on CI/CD (Jenkins/Hudson)
• Self-organizing & experience working in Agile/Scrum culture
• We seek a self-starter, visionary person with strong leadership capabilities.