- P.R. China - Ningbo
Our client is a European SME and a worldwide leader on its B2B market.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Quality Manager.
Reporting line: Plant Manager
Location: Ningbo, Zhejiang
- Lead the teams of quality inspectors and quality engineers in IQC, PQC and OQC in DC motors & controllers’ development and production. Manage the systematic monitoring of all quality inspection processes. Lead teams with objectives and ensure clear reporting to the company’s leadership and customers.
- Timely analyze and process customer feedback on quality issues. Ensure quick response, fast containment and permanent corrective actions.
- Record and report all non-conforming issues. Support knowledge management and continuous training of cross functional teams in quality, procurement, engineering, logistic and production.
- Support customer on-site inspection audits, joint customer product development and production system development. Review product certifications and maintain records. Communicate with customers, certification bodies and governmental agencies in regards to quality and compliance issues.
- Assist the plant manager in establishing and promoting the effective operation of the quality management system. Lead internal and external annual audit of management systems.
- Bachelor degree in Manufacturing, mechanical, mechatronics.
- 8 years' experiences and 3 years with similar position. Experience in motor structure/manufacturing process. Be familiar with ISO9001 / ISO14001 / OHSAS18001 management system.
- Good level of English both writing and speaking. Fluent Chinese.
- Disciplined, team player, professional attitude, hardworking, leadership ability, pro-active, good planning abilities and with strong analytical skills.
- Ability to write Quality procedure documents and control plans, qualified to use Inspection equipments, familiar with APQP, PPAP, ISO, FMEA.
- MS Word, Excel (with Pivot table) and PowerPoint. Understands and uses ERP system.