- Senior Management
- Vietnam - HCMC
Our client is a global supply chain management / sourcing group with presence in multiple locations in Asia. Currently Talent Fishers is representing this client to search for a Vietnam General Manager to lead the current operation in HCMC.
Report to CEO
- Responsible to oversees all aspects of the process required to add value to the business by developing and implementing marketing strategies in order to optimize sales and profit growth for the designated portfolio.
- Lead the technical team in Vietnam and build new team for future expansion in the regions
- Other responsibilities will include the identification, development and commercialization requiring field research, market evaluations, value projections and management of trials required to meet the regulatory requirements.
- Propose new design products to customers by investing and knowing what buyers or end customers need for a particular market.
- Analyze market trends and develop product proposals that can help the organization to generate more profits.
- Must possess entrepreneurial skills to develop business from almost scratch.
- Must be able to source various products which are strengths of Vietnam in international market like Apparels, Footwear, Home Products, Luggage, Furniture etc.
- Having a good network of Factories would be an advantage.
- Must be able to build team in Vietnam considering work load and budgets.
- Must have knack towards sales and marketing in the international Eco system.
- Must have sound command over English language.
- Must be willing to travel domestic & international.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills to establish cordial relationships with buyers & suppliers or above