- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a French lingerie professional with more than 100 years’ heritage up to big things. They are proud to be a growing company offering customers beyond lingerie, loungwear, swimwear, and activewear. They have a local team in China dedicated to the Chinese market and is now actively looking for talents!
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Head of Production.
• Leads the product timeline planning in partnership with Design, Development and Production for seasonal alignment
• Accountable for the successful execution of a line plan of assigned product categories, that deliver our design vision in addition to sales, gross margin and inventory productivity goals across all channels
• Collaborate, consult and align with cross functional partners from concept-to-delivery to ensure needs and expectations are met while hitting fast passed goals for key programs
• Collaborates closely with French buying teams to ensure that regional needs are incorporated into the line plan
• Responsible for the product lifecycle and go to market process of assigned product categories through effective teamwork and partnership with all product teams
• Informs Design team (at key internal milestones) with strategic insight and identifies additional product assortment, risks, or business growth opportunities
• Drives pricing architecture for the assigned product categories, collaborating with other Directors of Merchandising to ensure consistency across the brand
• Provide regular updates on new factories and manage vendor profile
• Influence factory production quality, middle management, and drive change to achieve production objectives
• Staying current on industry standards and trends
• Support sampling process for product development as proscribed by current process (i.e., Proto Sample to Pre-Production Sample)
• Manage junior team members and contribute considerably to the achievement of team objectives
• Make day to day decisions within defined scope with limited support on resolution of complex production issues
• Support the timely resolution of technical and quality issues to achieve quality and delivery objectives
• Aligned with technical and quality direction to ensure products meet brand standards
• Ensure accurate and timely compilation of all quality reports
• Direct technical testing support for material team including wash, print and color testing
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience of lingerie production line management;
• Knowledge of art production process, project management, and supplier management;
• Well organized, and able to motivate your team to achieve good result within the timeline given;
• Good sense of priority and risk management;
• Exceptional communications skills (written and verbal) in English and Chinese.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.