- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is an international industrial food group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation.
For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Supply Chain Director.
The role will be responsible for the whole operation of supply chain, formulate and improve supply chain system, being responsible for the predetermined management of the company's procurement of materials and formulating operation cost budgets.
Job location: Beijing
Reporting to: China General Manager (European based in Beijing)
- Responsible for the whole operation of supply chain, according to the company's development strategy, formulate and improve supply chain strategy.
- Formulate and improve supply chain system, improve the management workflow of finished goods warehousing, Raw material warehousing, logistics, shipping and so on, and implementation monitoring and management.
- Liaise with sales and production departments, manage and monitor demand planning delivery result, to oversee an efficient throughput of products and maintain supply to the market.
- Responsible for formulating operation cost budget, regularly summarize and analyze the cost of each link, formulate the cost control plan, and supervise the implementation.
- Build up or improve supplier, forwarder development, maintaining, following and evaluation system for better cost control.
- According to the material properties of the company and the status of the logistics, establish and improve warehouse management procedure and system, ensure the security of company goods, according to the corresponding demand timely supply, organize the goods distribution, dispatching.
- Communicate with France HQ.
? Bachelor degree or above, major in management, logistics, and supply chain management, fluent in French and English.
? More than 7 years supply chain management experience, more than two years working experience in the same position, proficient in systematical management, FMCG industry supply chain management experience, food or beverage background is preferred.
? Proficient in the related processes of internal and external supply chain management, and can effectively plan and optimize the resources of commodities, logistics and warehouse management.
? Have good planning and execution ability, data analysis and abnormal resolution suggestions.
? Good organizational skills and team management skills.