- Sales & Business Development
- Vietnam - HCMC
@ Job descriptions
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities.
- Planning & achieving revenue targets. Strategize and plan the sales process management, forecasting, pricing, expenses, profitability, new product development, market research.
- Build partnership relationship with company and customers for a long term business.
- Work independently with customers and internal teams.
- Create sale strategies and sales plans to ensure sales objectives are achieved the target.
- Become a contact center for the customers and factory.
- Ensuring deliveries are on time and inventories are correct for each customer.
- Ensuring customer payments are up-to- date (credit control) as well as covering all sales order administration, invoicing and crediting for customers.
- Weekly reporting to CEO with all business briefing
- Candidate should have a knowledge of marketing and business budget and promotion/business development, minimum 5 years Sales Manager experience of garment industry - ladies fashion (woven and denim) with excellent results.
- Candidate should have good communication and preventive skill. Highly flexible in terms of travel, an international mindset.
- Strong opinions but a pro-active and good listener to customers.
- Team oriented, focused, entrepreneurial spirit, passionate and inspiring. Aggressive, self-driven with the strategic mind to explore new opportunities, broaden customer portfolio and generate sales.
- Able to work independently under pressure.
- Fluent in English and capable of Vietnamese is preferred