- Malaysia - KL
The Sale Director is responsible for the Group sales in Malaysia market.
- Reporting to the VP region CEO and member of the executive team.
- Set strategy, processes and execution plan for sales of electronic components into EMS/CM and OEM in the region.
- Manage and recruit the sales/account managers and sales operation team for Asia.
- Develop and expand strategic relationships with EMS / OEM customers, with a focus on executive management and operation/sourcing groups.
- Manage the day-to-day sales team across the region including contract negotiation, response to RFQ, problems solving promptly, escalations and account management.
- In charge of the region's revenue quota and growth as well as margins performance.
- Identify new opportunities and grow sales of long-term projects.
- Develop the group presence in the region (with Marketing) through conferences, trade shows, and other industry events
- At least 10 years’ experience in the similar field in a high-level sales position in the electronic component industry at one of the larger franchise distributors or manufacturer representative.
- Active accounts knowledge
- Managed at least $10mil USD in sales (direct and with your team)
- Strong connections with C level executives as well as buyers and procurement divisions in Hi-tech customers as well as with upper executive management within prospective customers
- Self-driven, highly motivated, representative, fluent
- Excellent planning/organization, time management and communication (verbal & written) skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, online (cloud) applications and smart phones.
- Speak and write English fluently