- Vietnam - Hanoi
Our client is an international instant service and electronic equipment group. Their innovative solutions are developed in Japan, China, Singapore, Vietnam, and South-Korea. They are now entering into a period of transformation of managerial practices and looking for new talent to bring a new approach within the company.
The candidate will be in charge of all the topics related to Innovation and technical subjects for the current and future business. He / She will cover Japan, China, Singapore, Vietnam, South Korea projects. Experienced in multi-disciplinary team management (mechanical, electronic and software), the candidate will demonstrate an ability to define the best development strategy within a system including connected products, control and management layer.
He / She will handle:
- Software platform and other equipment
- Relationship with all external IT and Technical partners in Japan, China and Europe
- Implementation and set-up of new equipment in relation with Chinese vendors and R&D team
- All technical topics related to mechanical parts, light items and printing issues of the machines
- Implementation of the new software platform in relation with the Development team based in Vietnam
- Ideal Candidate can show real multi-cultural abilities within an international context, managing internal resources, external resources and partners.
- Problem solver, he is able thanks to his skill and experience to identify the key points and animate the team to overcome the problems.
- Able to communicate clearly the solutions, architecture and direction to reach the target.
- Manage with marketing team all specifications within the product mission profile and customer experience.
- Build the team to carry out all the activities (Software and Hardware)
- Animate the technical architecture definition in accordance with the target (Time, Cost, Quality)
- Identify key points, main steps and risks
- Build a reliable schedule considering all the system approach
- Front end Ui/Ux or GUI animation
- Back End architecture and backbone communication options
- Connected product Hardware /Software definition
- Risk anticipation
- Animation of the verification and validation plan
- Animate transverse teams (Purchasing, Manufacturing, Partners ….)
- Proactive follow up of the schedule. Alert, animate and solve issues
- Synchronize all the disciplines within their specific process Agile for Software, V model for Hardware
- Animate the beta and field test phases
- Vietnamese citizen or foreigner, Male or Female. Ideally based in Hanoi
- Master in Engineering with more than 7 years of experience, ideal candidate will lead the development and maintenance
- Technical or software background - Open to Innovation
- English fluent level
- Reporting to the APAC General Manager
Information and Application
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates /jobs page and post your resume on the “Technical Manager - Research & Development” job offer or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Suitable candidates will be contacted within a month upon application.