- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is international, fast-growing and leading service provider of quality inspections and audits (social, environmental, and technical) to famous global brands.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Web Designer, to help improve the design of their website, design new pages, and keep the website constantly updated.
Job location: Shanghai, P.R. China
- Test and improve the current website design / create a new one
- Understand User Experience to make sure the website is easy to navigate and user-friendly
- Establish design guidelines, standards, and best practices
- Maintain the appearance of the website by enforcing content standards
- Design visual imagery for the website and ensure that they are in line with the company’s branding
- Communicate design ideas using user flows, process flows, site maps and wireframes.
- Incorporate functionalities and features into websites
- Design sample pages including colors and fonts
- Prepare design plans and present the website structure
- Proficiency in graphic design software including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and other visual design tools
- Good understanding of content management systems
- Good understanding of search engine optimization principles
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Excellent visual design skills
- Up-to-date experience with international web protocols, standards, and technologies
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Adaptable and willing to learn new techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- At least 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Good command of English
- Eligible for work permit in China
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.