- P.R. China - Yuyao
Our client is a European company and a worldwide leader on its market.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Supply Chain Manager to:
- Build a resilient and agile supply chain organization: team, processes, tools…
- Scope of the Supply Chain department: Production planning, material need, procurement, warehousing, internal logistic, product preparation – for both motors and electronics activities
- Develop and maintain various supply chain plans and strategies. Coordination with R&D, sales, purchasing and manufacturing operations to forecast orders, prepare suppliers, support production, and meet customer demands
- Master all aspects of incoming new sales orders to ensure effective overall planning, clear procurement execution with efficient production operations to always ensure on time delivery to customers
Reporting line: Plant Manager
Location: Yuyao, Zhejiang Province
• Continuously upgrade the supply chain organization (team, processes, tools..) to fit the changing environment and company growth
• Together with the Plant Manager & Production Direction, analyze the resources (material, people, machines) to meet the Sales forecast over a 12 months period
• Closely work with Customer Service/Sales and Production to plan productions for motors, electronics, stampings..
• Timely conduct material requirement analysis according to business order volume and demand dates, and produce material requirement schedule
• Organize the internal logistics with JIT/lean manufacturing principles
• Manage the warehousing activities (multi sites) for finished goods, WIP, material
• Monitor the logistics to make run all the processes run smoothly
• Put in place the adequate supply chain KPI
• Make sure the data are always up-to-date and accurate in the ERP: inventory, material delivery plans, material in transit (to outsourcing processes such as SMT)
• Escalate to the right departments/persons in case of deviation: material shortage, production plan not matching customer requirements, inventory variance…
• Control inventory levels and stocking strategy (to be defined together with related departments).
• Conducts risk assessments on things like product perishability, supply trends, demand factors and at-risk product mitigation
• Preside over the monthly department KPI monitoring, summary analysis, submission of reports and regular meetings within the department (weekly and monthly meetings)
• Responsible for the formulation, approval and implementation of the management work plan and resource budget of the company's planning and logistics department
• Ensure efficient and safe internal transportation and external distribution. Supervise warehouse managers, vehicle fleet management and logistics staff
• Report to plant manager and company leadership
- Bachelor degree in logistics/supply chain management or equivalent
- More than 12 years’ experiences in mechanical & electronic industries including 3-5 years in similar positions
- Experienced in both western and local companies, JIT production system management, project management, lean manufacturing
- Good level of English both reading & writing, good oral English is a strong plus
- Disciplined, team player, professional attitude, hardworking, leadership ability, pro-active, good planning abilities.
- MS Word, Excel with Pivot table, and PowerPoint. Understands and uses ERP system.
- Special skills: Experience in ERP implementation/improvement and management using order receipt and delivery, material requirements, procurement and production and planning modules
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.