- PR China - Shanghai
Our Client is a fast-growing industrial and international Group, with 1400 employees worldwide. Market leader on the French ventilation market, the Group creates and sells intelligent products for private housing, flat blocks, commercial and industrial premises. The Group subsidiaries throughout the world: Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East and America, are achieving sustainable development. As a result, the fast growing Chinese subsidiary is looking to recruit its Business Developer
Report to: China General Manager
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES – PURPOSE
In accordance with the subsidiary's strategy and commercial project, the business developer is an expert in its market,
Develops its knowledge of the players, products, environment and sharing
Defines its product range and price levels, commits to the associated volumes
Defines and implements action plans, monitors results
Influences market developments
Conducts prescription actions
In order to develop the company market share, margin and turnover
- the Business Developer is autonomous in the implementation of the budget and in compliance with subsidiary’s policies
- obtains validation for important decisions based on market analysis
- provide monthly report to the General Manager
AS AN EXPERT IN ITS MARKET, THE BUSINESS DEVELOPER ALWAYS DEVELOPS ITS KNOWLEDGE OF THE PLAYERS AND SHARING IT WITHIN THE SUBSIDIARY.
Knows the institutions, players and decision-makers in its markets to understand and anticipate needs in order to prepare product-system plans and provide sales representatives with arguments and support.
Maintains and develops a personalized relationship with its interlocutors, encourages the expression of privileged information on the environment; it maintains a lasting relationship of trust.
Keeps up-to-date his knowledge of products and competition (product positioning, operation, marketing approach).
Identifies and analyses the environment (social, fiscal, standards, energy policy, etc.).
Analyses the evolution of the market (studies / surveys / feedback from the field)
It structures, synthesizes and shares important information within the subsidiary
DEFINES ITS RANGE OF PRODUCTS, COMMITS TO VOLUMES
- In accordance with the marketing department, defines the product range for its perimeter
- Committed to expected volumes, growth and margins
- Defines the animation plans by segments / customer targets
- Creates sales pitches and other sales support tools with operational marketing’s assistance
- Follows up action plans, prepares summaries and communicates results
INFLUENCES THE EVOLUTION OF THE MARKET
- Disseminates the reputation, image and expertise of the company.
- Targets, identifies the key contacts (expert and decision centre) and their current and future projects
- Influences the drafting of specifications among specifiers before launching an invitation to tender
- Informs and trains people on normative and regulatory changes
- Provides expert advice and economic insight on proposed solutions
- Influences market developments
DEVELOPS PROMOTION ACTIONS
- Promotes company technical solutions, particularly new systems and ensuring that they are effectively taken into account
- Gets company systems and products listed by consultants
- Prospecting for new consultants
- Identifies, formalizes and reports on new needs and business projects identified
- Negotiates and concludes commercial partnerships
Job and Candidate Requirements
- Dual Engineering and Marketing background
- About ten years of experience in our field of business
- Fluent in English
Abilities, " to be able to ...
- Analyze and understand markets, customers and business
- Build a business plan
- Negotiate and manage partnerships, sales contracts (be able to innovate)
- Establishes and maintains the conditions for cross-functionality with the sales and marketing network
- Spirit of initiative and entrepreneurship
- Relational intelligence / development of a relational network
- Analytical and strategic mind
- Charisma, legitimacy to motivate people
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.