- Vietnam - HCMC
This position is responsible for managing the profitability of Local Sales distributor office in Vietnam (HCMC, Hanoi, Danang, Nha Trang) and developing and implement the Sales strategy for future business growth and development by supporting the Distributor in Sales and Marketing areas.
- Ensure that the profitability of the business grows domestically through product and market share growth.
- Development & implementation of sales plan.
- Controls the sale of Company products & services nationally to achieve sales & gross margin budgets.
- Oversees the preparation and implementation of state market development plans (eg. key customer initiatives, targets for conversion)
- Promotes good relations throughout the supply channel & maintains contact with major accounts.
- Prepares reports for management.
- Prepares budgets & sales forecasts/outlook for use in objectives, planning, finance, manufacturing operations and controlling inventories.
- Supervises agreements with customers.
- Ongoing competitor intelligence monitoring & tactical response implementation.
- Conducts sales meetings and conferences when required.
- Participate in continuous improvement programs & attend communication & training sessions
KEYS TO SUCCESS.
- Joint call visits to customers with Distributor sales-force.
- In agreement with the Distributor, proceed with sales calls alone to develop the customer portfolio.
- Achieve at least 4 sales calls per day (with the Distributor or alone)
- Must possess senior sales management experience in the building industry, industrial or manufacturing environment. Minimum 5 years of experience in managing a team with a proven track record of managing and growing a customer base.
- Must have a degree level, in an appropriate Marketing or Business discipline.
- Fluently spoken and written English
- Will be required to visit customers & building sites regularly
- Extensive travel in Bangkok but also nationwide.