- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European leading kids wear and toy Group with a global presence. The Group developed a unique Omni channel multi – brand concept through retail outlets combining brick and mortar stores and digital technologies.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an E-Commerce Manager to accompany the growth of one of their premium brands in China.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: China Sales Director (European based in Shanghai)
- Operationally manage the merchandising and activities of the Brand Tmall Flagship Store to ensure maximized performance, in coordination with external TP vendor,
- Directly manage to develop the brand awareness and drive traffics through both online and offline exposures,
- Constantly review and analyze the e – commerce and digital trends to evaluate their proper applications for the brand’s online presence in China,
- Ability to develop the right strategic vision and implement the next steps for the online activities of the brand in China (e.g. continuously identifying/engaging with new platforms/channels to positively promote the brand/sales).
- Bachelor Degree or above,
- A minimum of 4 years' experiences in online store management on the brand side,
- Excellent understanding of the Chinese e – commerce and digital ecosystems,
- Hands – on and passionate about e – commerce and e – store performance optimization,
- Entrepreneurial personality,
- Analytical mindset, strategic thinker, strong business sense and result – driven,
- Strong management potential and functional skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Fluency both in Mandarin and English.