- France - Rungis cedex
Our client is an international French cooperative dairy company.
The enterprise is firmly rooted to its land yet stretching across the globe while cultivating operational excellence and a spirit of innovation in the field of milk and dairy products
The group is established in a lot of countries across the world offering a large range of milk and dairy products (butter, cheese, cream…).
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting line: Sales Director
- Support and train distributors’ sales team.
- Manage trainings and demo for clients (Food Service & Retail)
- Formulate fruitful business development strategies to ensure long-term success
- Set standards and objectives for distributors and partners
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency
- Ensure compliance with company’s policies and operational guidelines
- Coordinate marketing activities
- Evaluate performance using key metrics and address issues to improve it
- Report to senior executives on progress and issues
- Assist upper management in decisions for expansion or acquisition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Sufficient area management experience
- F&B, Food Production or related industry experience is a must.
- Fluent in French and English
- Understanding of basic marketing concepts
- Proficient in MS Office
- Social, passionate personality with a hands-on mentality and approach
- Organized and careful in details
- Customer-oriented, multi-tasker, ability to work independently
Suitable candidates will be contacted in 1 month upon application.