- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is an International Industrial Food Group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation, whom also with an established presence/network in China and with continuous investment in China.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Factory Manager.
The role will be responsible for the operation of production:
- Set up yearly production target and plan,
- Make sure to achieve the production target as planned, while under quality/safety regulations.
Job location: Beijing (Changping District)
Reporting to: Factory Director
• Implement the safety measures, monitor the production worker following safety regulations.
• Make clear process flow, production equipment and SOP document and make sure employees follow the rules.
• Make sure to meet process and quality requirement to ensure the quality in production and reduce the rate of defective products.
• Work closely with production planning to finish the daily production plan.
• Continuously work on reducing the production loss and make production arrangements/dispenses reasonable to improve productivity.
• Lead production team to do 5S in workshop, with close cooperation with Maintenance Dept. to reduce the downtime.
• Manage production team and monitor the employee training, especially for key workers to reduce the training time, ultimately to better meet the requirements.
• Bachelor degree or above in Mechanical, Food Engineering or other related majors.
• More than 10 years of working experiences on production/operation within traditional manufacturing industries, food & beverage production experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of production management principles (MRP, Kanban, ...), implementation and monitoring of indicators (volume, productivity, ...), problem solving tools (cause/effect diagrams, ...) and continuous improvement (5S, SMED, ...)
• Good management, organizational, interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English and Chinese Mandarin.