- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is an International Industrial Food Group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation, whom also with an established presence/network in China and with continuous investment in China.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an HR Manager.
The role would be responsible for:
- Acting as HRBP for all Commercial Functions (Sales, Marketing, etc),
- Establishing and implement long – term strategic talent development programs.
Job location: Beijing (Xicheng District)
Reporting to: HR Director
• Understand business strategy and key HR priorities (attract & on board talents, engage employees, develop culture, foster career development, improve leadership capabilities).
• Determine and manage the HR budget.
• Manage and ensure compensation, benefits, development and recruitment.
• Plan, develop, and direct daily operations.
• Plan and conduct performance management, salary review, training, development activities.
• Forecast and analyze sales, labor, and profit.
• Team management to ensure HR and admin work to meet the requirement of company.
• Stay up-to-date on regulations (labor law...) and HR market trends.
• Make sure that the company complies with all related labor and regulation.
• Keep company confidentiality (employees’ information…).
• Other tasks and/or responsibilities assigned by the General Manager.
• 6 – 10 years’ experience in HR function in a foreign company (ideally from a Manufacturing company).
• Fluent English communication skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills, management and leadership skills.
• Proactive, dynamic and autonomous with initiative and organizational skills.
• Good sense of business and operations.
• Good communication and cooperation skills internally and externally.