- P.R. China - Hong Kong
Our client a global company that develops, sources, creates & produces packaging beauty solutions for prestigious brands and retailers all over the globe. With offices in Hong Kong, USA, Europe & Australia the company focuses on outstanding customer service and fast-track innovation and on-trend creativity. Thanks to their strategically smart & lean structure, key strength is responsiveness and flexibility. Design teams located in Los Angeles and China are developing new designs to suit brand customer’s narratives and collections. The company has established operations with factories in China, Korea, and Europe in order to provide their customers with strategic production capabilities.
Successfully present in many key markets in the world our client is now seeking for a Sales Manager to cover the China market. Based in China and report directly to the Business Development Director (Global Markets) in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will be responsible for establishing working relationships with prestigious makeup & skincare brands. He/she will be well connected in the world of skincare and make up brands or in a role where he/she is building relationships with such brands.
- Identify and introduce brands to the company’s packaging solutions and/or marketing opportunities with his/her existing networks that the company can provide.
- Work closely with brands to develop interest and in-depth understanding of their brand goals.
- Create and promote unique, custom designs and ideas of new products in collaboration with the Design and Product Team.
- Develop sales strategies in achieving company targets and improve sales activity
- Negotiate contracts and ensure the closure of contracts.
- Promote and implement value-added services to customers (cosmetic turnkey projects).
- Attend and prepare relevant fairs, trade shows and exhibitions to establish networks
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Experience in sales and project management in the cosmetic and beauty industry and basic technical knowledge of cosmetic and beauty packaging and products
- Negotiation skills, self-confident and customer-oriented appearance, intercultural understanding.
- Ability to work under stress and short timelines. Adaptable and ability to multitask
- Ability to travel domestically and be flexible with work hours
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and oral.
- High proficiency in English and Mandarin.
- Good computer skills including Office365, SharePoint & Teams
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 1 month upon application.