- Vietnam - HCM City
Achievement of the objectives set by the Group IT Department
• Define the strategy and objectives in terms of IT development.
• Ensure the organization, monitoring and validation of IT developments.
• Set up development projects according to user needs.
• Monitor technological developments and be a source of proposals to management.
IT department management
• Plan the department's activities and ensure that schedules are respected.
• Provide hierarchical supervision of the IT team (2 people in Japan)
• Ensure the management of subcontracting: call for tenders, choice of service providers, contract management, technical monitoring.
Network and infrastructure knowledge
• Very good knowledge of SQL and My SQL databases.
Installation, maintenance and security of the operating and information system
• Define the micro park maintenance policy.
• Supervise the purchase of computer equipment and software.
• Supervise the infrastructure of local information networks and guarantee their operation and security (in collaboration with the Group CIO).
• Plan maintenance plans.
• Define the quality and security procedures for information systems.
Management of business projects
• Identify user needs, ensure follow-up and propose arbitrations.
• Carry out operating monitoring dashboards
• Guarantee proper compliance with the specifications.
• Responsible for the migration of local tools to all Group tools
Support and assistance to users and cross-functional functions
• Provide technical support and assistance to users.
• Identify all the internal communication means required for the implementation of new IS projects, submit them for validation to the Group CIO before installation.
- Man or woman, with fluent English level
- 10 to 15 years experience in this kind of position