- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Guangzhou
Our client is a global leading biotechnology company focused on several areas such as cosmetics, health, nutraceuticals, and agronomy. The company's production is focused on natural ingredients, fermentation, and algae production.
The company has been operating since 1992. The Company has over a hundred employees, with offices located across Europe, the USA and Brazil. Additionally, they have been selling products to China for over 20 years.
The company is engaged in protecting the environment, organic agriculture, and fair trade. Innovation, development of the new technology, and creating products of tomorrow are their top priorities.
The Company is looking for a (South) China Sales Manager who will support and develop the business growth in China by working closely with the distributors and key accounts.
Position: Full-time position as (South) China Sales Manager
Reporting line: North China Manager
Location: Ideally Guangzhou or in Guangdong province
(Profile) About you!
- You are a Sales/ Technical sales executive with a deep understanding of the cosmetics, natural ingredients, biotechnologies, dermatology industry
- You have at least 5 to 8 years of working experience in the industry
- You are self-driven and proactive
- You are able to work independently under remote management
- You speak English and comfortable with the scientific and technical English
- You have great communication and representing skills
Global objectives of the role
- To support Company Management on its strategy to develop in the China Market
- To seek opportunities for growth by developing business relationships with distributors and Key Accounts
- To define and analyze competitors strategy, products, prices, and other relevant information
- To following local industry trends and implement them within the company strategy
- To research and identify potential target Key Customers and develop a strategy to achieve sales growth with them
- To organize product presentation to the Key Account or public presentation with the selected customers
- To organize technical presentation together with formulation and scientific team
- To participate at the local and international exhibitions
- To prepare and/or translate marketing and sales presentations from English to Chinese
- To work closely with the distributors to keep updated on the number of visits, sales, stocks, samples, etc.
- To find new ways how to develop cooperation with the distributors and make it more efficient
- To train the sales team of the distributor, and assess their knowledge of the products, as well as validate the technical team on the knowledge of how to formulate the ingredients
- To prepare weekly and Monthly sales report to the North Asia Manager