- P.R.China - Beijing
Our client is an International Industrial Food Group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation, whom also with an established presence/network in China and with continuous investment in China.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an IT Application Manager.
Job location: Beijing
Reporting to: Finance Director
• Analyze business operations and the business computer systems, thus to recommend which software applications could be implemented to improve efficiency;
• Make recommendations on whether to upgrade the existing systems or install new ones, work closely with different local stakeholders and HQ stakeholders;
• Lead or involve into the roll-out of new software applications to ensure there’s no problem;
• Troubleshoot and resolve any problem with business application software;
• Create and oversee protocols and procedures for the usage of any new software applications;
• Train employees on the usage of any new software applications;
• Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the latest software development trends.
• Over 8 years working experiences in IT and Data Management;
• Experienced in developing, managing and negotiating with external vendors/suppliers;
• Demonstrated experiences in a matrixed work environment, with sense of urgency and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment;
• Good cross-functional communication and collaboration, good adaptability to changes and can work under high pressure;
• Fluent in English, French is a plus;
• Pro-active, be responsible, careful & curious.