- P.R.China - Beijing
Our client is an International Industrial Food Group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation, whom also with an established presence/network in China and with continuous investment in China.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for an HR Supervisor, Recruitment & Training.
The role will be mainly focusing on Recruitment and Training functions to meet the company’s continuous development in the future.
Job location: Beijing (Changping, Nankou Plant)
Reporting to: Plant HR Manager
• Be responsible for and support recruitments for different functional departments;
• Campus recruitment communication and follow – up, including intern/trainee recruitment/training/probation evaluation, and Employer Brand building in campus;
• Establish and implement for all kinds of training and development plan/course, budget allocation to improve training system based on training needs analysis;
• Plan, implement and evaluate internal training system/procedure, including but not limited to orientation training, regular internal training and continuous improvement training for key positions;
• Develop and maintain external training vendors and other resources, thus to cooperate with appropriate training organizations;
• Occupational Health Management for employees;
• Other assigned work by superior.
• Bachelor Degree in Management or Human Resources related majors;
• At least 5 years of working experiences focusing on Recruitment;
• At least 3 years working experiences on corporate/enterprise in-house training, be familiar with training methodology and evaluation tools;
• Good command of Spoken & Written English;
• Well – organized, good communication and coordination skills;
• Proactively drive things with autonomy;
• Strong sense of responsibility and can work under pressure;
• Good team player, Good Multi – Tasker with fast learning ability.