- Vietnam - Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Our client is one of the leading property development groups in SEA.
Due to the expansion of their projects in Vietnam for this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a PR & Communication Manager to accompany the growth of the company in the Asia market.
Scope of position
Play a key role planning and executing corporate strategy and in supporting the Company's broader public relations as well as communications initiatives. This position is responsible for ensuring that the company is appropriately and strategically positioned with analysts, investors, media and other internal and external stakeholders.
The main responsibilities and tasks of this position are as listed below, but not limited to:
- Develop and manage annual plan for public relations at Corporate level with specific goals and budgets.
- Manage to align all company’s communications to comply with corporate guidelines and policies.
- Develop content for company’s internal and external communications with all stakeholders (i.e. management, employees, clients, customers, media, public etc.).
- Manage communication and public relation projects.
- Develop and coordinate all operators and advise on related marketing and communications activities (advertisements, newsletters, websites, brochures, trade fairs, articles, press releases, sponsorships, events, etc.).
- Act as official spokesperson for company when appropriate and respond to all media requests contact point for all public inquiries when required.
- Support local incident and crisis communications.
- Secure opportunities, direct and attend company sponsored events, and develop targeted partner relationships.
- Compile and maintain a comprehensive list of media contacts and take full responsibility for the key media by maintaining and developing close relationships, both local & regional.
- Develop social media posts to drive brand awareness, reputation and engagement and attract followers.
- Assist to manage and advise Business Units on social media and website activities.
- Other tasks assigned by the company management.
- Bachelor’s degree (Master’s preferred) in related majors (Marketing, Communications, …). An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Strong communication skills, writing skills in both English and Vietnamese.
- Have a minimum experience of 5-7 years in a progressive public relations position of a fast moving and dynamic business environment. In addition to this, a suitable candidate will have had proven and successful experience in planning and managing multiple PR projects in a stressful environment or under tight deadlines.
- Strong experience in content management-excellent content writing and editing skills are essential-preferably with experience of writing for a range of media, including social media.
- Be technologically competent, displaying excellent computer skills and proficiency in the use of applications and software, social media platforms that are commonly used in business settings.
- Have the ability to work well in a team setting; must be an enthusiastic problem solver; have excellent negotiation skills coupled with an ability to move and influence masses of people
- Understand and experience in real estate, hospitality industry or related business operations.
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, apply online on www.talent-fishers.com, candidates/jobs page and post your resume on the “PR & Communication Manager” job offer or emailed to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.