- Sales & Business Development
- P.R. China - Beijing
Our client is an International Food Production Group with a worldwide presence and strong global market reputation.
For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Regional Sales Manager – South China.
- Responsible for Business Development/Sales Management/Team Management in South China (Guangdong/Guangxi/Yunnan/Guizhou/Fujian/Hainan), with a focus on Food Service/HORECA Channels & Food Industrial Channels.
- Keep/develop good relationship with Key Accounts to ultimately drive company sales growth in South China.
Job location: Guangzhou OR Shenzhen
Reporting to: Senior Sales Director, East & South China
- Guide and support sales team to set up KA business development plan including sales target, SOW target, opportunity analysis, yearly marketing activity plan.
- Regularly field visit with sales team, guide and monitor KA development business plan execution, such as sales & SOW target achievement and marketing campaign performance.
- Manage sales order forecast, sales activity, and stock condition. As well as participate in monthly SMAP meeting with KA team, etc.
- Have a regular review on the achievement of KA development by keep tracking sales data and setting up KA development plan & execution.
- Assist Sales Director in monitoring Regional Distributors which are aligned with business development plan & Route-to-Market.
- Guarantee the implementation of marketing campaign and A&P allocation according to KA development plan & company policy in the assigned area/cluster.
Business Development – Market, Product
- Establish/Implement RTM strategy by setting up sales target, customer development plan, product penetration, KA business development plan, and distributor/secondary distributor development plan in the assigned area/cluster.
- Drive distributor’s business growth which is aligned with company development strategy, lead new KA development and product sales-in plan and have a monthly or quarterly review on the market development strategy in the assigned area/cluster.
- Establish distribution system in hub/non-hub city by leveraging primary distributors and secondary distributors to cover the assigned area/cluster.
- Cooperate with marketing and technical teams to organize marketing activity (i.e. demo, exhibition, road show, sampling/presentation, etc).
Sales Team Management
- Help HR team recruit new employees to build up sales team during business growth.
- Build/sustain an efficient area/cluster sales organization in line with company strategic objectives.
- Ensure an effective organizational, offer on job training and coach the sales team.
- Actively participate in the team building activity.
• Bachelor degree or above, majored in Food, Commerce or other related majors.
• Minimum 7 - 10 years Sales/Key Account Development experiences in relevant industries.
• Good knowledge & proven record in developing/managing Food Service/HORECA, Food Industrial clients.
• Command of both oral & written English.
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
• Sales/Result - Driven with good sense on Marketing Strategy.
• Experiences in team management (i.e. training/development, etc).
• Can work under pressure, with strong initiative and positive attitude.