- Senior Management
- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European Skincare Brand with a strong DNA towards Clean Biotech/Eco – Friendly concepts whom with a great ambition to become the leading company within its segment within 5 years.
For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Head of China.
About the role
- The Head of China will be responsible for starting and driving overall customer growth and re-engagement through channel strategy and optimization in China.
- They will be responsible for the set up and execution campaigns across search, KOL activation, video, livestreaming for our TMall Global Flagship store, Red and WeChat accounts, and likely more platforms as the brand develops.
- They will manage the TMall Partner in a daily base, seating in its office.
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: Founder
- Define the strategy for digital marketing to meet business objectives.
- Proactively set, grow and animate the clean beauty community.
- Manage and optimize the performance of digital marketing channels on a day-to-day basis via best-in-class third party suppliers such as the T-Mall partner or its media agencies; actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into marketing strategy (e.g., product feedback / audience / creative / platforms).
- Understand market and consumer trends, competitive landscape, and themes in the beauty sector.
- Identifies key KPIs to monitor, evaluate, report. Follows 2 competitors’ performance at regular intervals across all verticals. Stays abreast of latest industry developments and creates valuable relationships with key industry figures.
- Define, manage and iterate daily, monthly and annual budgets across campaigns and platforms to meet marketing goals.
- Build cross functional relationships internally to support technical integrations and updates with IT partners for rapid optimization.
- Minimum 8 years progressive experience in digital marketing that includes T-Mall, Red, Douyin and WeChat accounts management, content development and paid search.
- A self-starter who shows initiative and clarity over what it is expected of them.
- Can work at a fast-paced company where the feedback cycle is measured in days rather than weeks.
- Has a "get it done" attitude and exudes team spirit.
- Ability to motivate others (both direct reports and peers) to achieve common goals.
- Strong external communication skills to build and grow relationships with media partners.
- Proven expertise with ROI driven campaigns.
- Strategic thinker with experience growing, scaling and optimizing channels in a data-driven way.
- Strong analytical skills that can translate insights into action.
- Ability to manage projects by engaging stakeholders and setting achievable milestones.
- University Degree, preferably in business or marketing.