- China - Shanghai
Our client is a foreign e-commerce - destocking company with a positioning within young international fashion brands. With its fast growth in China, the company wants to confirm its market leader position.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for Key Account Manager to accompany the growth of the Business Activity in China.
The Key Account Manager will be in charge of the overall coordination, the functional management and business development activities such as:
• Analyze potential market, define and implement Business development strategies.
• Lead actively in Business Development (Fashion brands)
• Maintain existing customers and develop new clients (brands) in garments (men, women & kids wear), accessories, cosmetics by contacting Sales Management professionals within the target to convince them to use the company to help to get rid of stocks
• Develop new portfolios to enlarge the variety of products
• Manage specific brands and product ranges and follow up on clients' needs
• Bachelor/Master Degree
• Minimum of 3 years working experience within international firm (cosmetics, fashion, advertising, garment industries, e-commerce…)
• Customer services mind-set with strong sales and negotiations skills
• Good “guanxi” / connections within FMCG industry
• Ability to tackle challenging projects which require a combination of business, organization and technical issues in order to provide maximum value to the clients
• Autonomous, aggressive and customer oriented
• Resourceful and responsive
• Native Chinese speaker, Fluent in English
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 1 month upon application. And feel free to check if other opportunities match your experiences and ambitions.