- PR China - Shanghai
Our client is a European company specialized in accommodations and food handling areas for passenger ships and offshore vessels.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Designer Catering System.
Report to: Shanghai Design Manager and Engineering Manager
• Make the drawings in conformance with the contract and with the standards of the profession
• Develop detailed views regarding specific parts or components
• Create the material lists with complete technical data
• Assure a high quality standard in all produced documents
• Evaluate and inform the contract manager about any modification that could impact the cost
• Check drawings coming from Shipyard or sub-contractors and propose relevant corrective actions
• File technical information related to the contract according to ISO process
• Respect ISO standards and participate to continuous improvement of the Quality
• Contribute to develop efficient tools and to the improvement of working methods
• Maintain efficient and courteous relationship with other Departments and is permanently concerned by taking their needs and constraints
• BA in Technical Design or Product Design
• Good execution of mechanical drawings
• Proficient in Autocad in English
• Good understanding of technical issues
• Proficient in MS Office (Excel)
• Native Mandarin speaker
• Fluent in English (written/spoken)
• Open minded and at ease working in a multicultural environment.
• Knowledge of special machines/custom equipment, (stainless) steel usage preferred
• Familiar with equipment used in handling "liquids"
• Good communication skills
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application