- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European payment service provider.
For our client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Product & Project Development Manager to accompany the growth of its activity in China.
Assist the Product & Project Development Department Director to design the new product & project.
- Assist Director to coordinate with potential partner in meeting regarding the product & project feature.
- Assist Director to negotiate with the potential partner on the financial terms.
- Assist Director to design the product & project model.
- Collect & summarize the marketing information required to make the business decision.
Coordinate the new product & project launch and roll out with other teams
- Set up the product & project launch time table after the communication with related parties
- Collecting the launch & roll out information, and feedback to Director
- Assist Director to coordinate all the related parties to implement the new product & project in right direction
Follow up the new product & project in the probation period
- Collected and summarized the KPI of the new product & project
- Help Director to evaluate the KPI of new product & project
• College degree or above
• Understanding of the overall procedure of prepaid card
• Understanding of consumer finance products and their distribution – channel, marketing, animation, etc;
• Good communication skills to explain the issue to various parties..
• Analytical skills: translate data to information which support management decisions.
• Mandarin speaker, English and/or French is a plus
• Be prudent, precise, and detail-oriented
• Demonstrate sound work ethics
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.