- P.R. China - Shanghai
The Talent Fishers Group is the recruitment specialist in and for Asia.
Talent Fishers is a boutique Executive Search & HR services group in and for Asia. Talent Fishers is looking for a China General Manager, to be based in Shanghai.
• Fully responsible for the Business Development and Execution of assignments through management of our existing international team in Shanghai
• Develop the operations in China through new practices, processes and branches if needed.
• Hands-on: you will directly manage your own search and consulting assignments…
• While ensuring the development of our clients portfolio through team sales training and supervision…
• And maintaining the highest level of team execution efficiency in positively closing our clients’ assignments
• Full P&L responsibilities
• Control costs and improve the profitability of the Shanghai branch.
• Develop and enforce processes to ensure the growth of the company in the region.
• Represent the company within the local and international business communities in the region.
• Report to the Asia Business Development Director.
• Experience in the recruitment industry in China is mandatory.
• An engineering degree and experiences in recruiting for technical positions is a strong plus.
• Sales and business development skills with a solid track record in a retained or exclusivity search environment in China.
• Result oriented.
• Detailed and processed oriented.
• Excellent command of English.
• Excellent command of Chinese and /or of a European language is a strong plus.
• Experience in the management of a business unit or a team/practice
Apart from the basic salary, the compensation will be strongly variable oriented:
• Bonus and commissions based on your own achievements.
• Bonus and commissions based on the team’s achievements.
• Share of the company’s annual profit.