- Business Development
- China - Shanghai
The Talent Fishers Group is a recruitment company headquartered in Shanghai and supported by strong partnerships in Europe and Asia. Our team is comprised of both local and foreign recruitment consultants who are experts in assisting companies acquire top talents in China.
Reporting to: Managing Director
As a Business Development Manager:
- Coordinate all business development activities for Talent Fishers through the supervision of our consulting team as part of their sales activities (retained or exclusive fee model only).
- Develop new tools and best practices to optimize the efficiency our sales process
- Train the consulting team to develop their professional skills and efficiency in terms of business development and sales
- Define and monitor KPI to ensure the quality of the BD process
- Design and enforce the Business development and Sales strategy along with the China GM.
As a recruitment Consultant:
- Coordinate recruitment assignments for international corporations in China through:
o Client briefing to understand the company's environment and mission of the position
o Define a sourcing strategy and supervise its implementation with the research team
o Evaluate candidates' potential through resume screening, phone and face to face interviews
o Report on assignments' status and send a shortlist of candidates to clients (project follow-up files, candidates score cards, ...)
o Support both parties in employment contract negotiation
o Follow up on the candidate's integration
- Be actively involved in developing business through the implementation of sales, marketing and P.R. actions, focusing on specific industries and functions (practice management).
- Experience in the recruitment industry in China
- Experience in recruiting for technical positions is a strong plus.
- Sales and business development skills with a solid track record in a retained-search environment in China.
- Team management experience
- Result oriented
- Detailed and processed oriented.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent command of Chinese and /or of a European language is a strong plus.
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.