- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a European company specialized design, branding and packaging. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Client Director (Shanghai), to accompany the growth of the company in China.
Job location: Shanghai
• Consolidate the portfolio of existing Clients and ensure its organic growth.
• Contribute to the improvement of operational effectiveness.
• Participate to the development of the company culture.
Reporting to: General Manager
• Provide strategic guidance to clients
• Mentor the account team
• Work effectively with the different functions of the company, and ensure on schedule delivery within the allocated budget
• Actively contribute to the strategic thinking processes
• Plan and prepare presentations
• Ensure the effective implementation of standard processes: briefings, meeting reports, project follow up until completion, contract, payment follow-up, administrative and financial reporting
• Significant working experience in marketing, design, or branding
• Experienced in design or packaging preferred
• Fluent in Chinese, Fluent in English
• Excellent team leadership skills
• Strategic mindset, creative thinking
• Strong communication, management and presentation skills
• Proactive, creative, organized and detail oriented
• Good knowledge of Chinese market
• Strong skills in financial planning, negotiation strategy development and implementation
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build trust and confidence with clients & to inspire and engage the internal teams
Suitable candidates will be contacted 30 days upon application.