- Singapore - Singapore
Our client is an international leading consulting firm specialised in outsourced business services & capital markets experts services all over the world.
For this client, we are looking for a Head of Accounting & Tax Department, reporting to the Managing Director. The position is based in Singapore.
1. Oversee the department
Ø Oversee the teams on their delivery of services to the clients in terms of Client Accounting.
Ø Provide technical advices to the team leaders and department staff.
Ø Guide, coach, train and develop the department staff.
Ø Review and revise departmental work processed with team leaders.
Ø Monitor time costs and follow up on debts.
2. Client Servicing
Ø Accountable for client satisfaction.
Ø Own and actively manage top client relationships.
Ø Attend to enquiries from clients and provide solutions.
Ø Coach and guide department staff in providing high quality replies and services to clients.
Ø Ensure quotes and time charges are provided and accepted by clients for work to be done
3. Client support
Ø Work with clients on their expansion needs.
Ø Appointment of appropriate consultant to the clients and provide co-ordination services between the consultants and client.
Job specific requirements
· Degree in Accounting /ACCA or a related discipline.
· Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in a senior management role.
· Prior experience in client servicing environment.
Job specific competencies
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Highly proficient in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills.
· Pro-active, strong leadership, good organising & coordinating skills and pleasant personality.
· Meticulous with an eye for details.
· Proficient in Microsoft Applications.