- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our Client is a European contact centre which is specialized in luxury field.
For this client, we are looking for an enthusiastic and reliable Customer Service Manager, with the potential of becoming Shanghai Office Manager in the future. The candidate must have a background and/or strong interest in luxury goods (ideally fashion/children’s wear/tableware), and be able to work autonomously.
First stage task 1:
The Customer Service Manager would be responsible of responding to all inquiries from the clients of prestigious luxury Brands in luxury and fashion industry:
• Answer in an elegant and professional manner to customer phone and e-mail inquiries regarding the clients’ brands and products
• Follow-up on all customer requests within specified deadlines to ensure the brand provides the highest level of Customer Service in the industry
• Manage ongoing customer relationships utilizing the CRM tools
• Assist customers during presale, after-sale and e-shopping experience.
In this key role at the first place, you will be the primary contact for customer inquiries about the clients’ products and brand, and you will provide information on product availability, price, as well as offering customers general purchase advice. Also you will be in charge of the monthly report editing, with both qualitative and quantitative data.
First stage task 2:
Benchmark studies on brands within the luxury and fashion sector + mystery calling waves for brands.
Second stage task:
You will be in charge of the whole office with an expending team of 5 people in terms of administrative and financial responsibilities and account management. You will be directly reporting to headquarter in Europe.
• Minimum Bachelor degree with a major in business and management.
• Must be native Chinese bilingual in written and spoken Mandarin and excellent English skills.
• Strong knowledge in statistics and financial reporting.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Retail / Customer Service / Sales in luxury / airlines / private bank / hospitality industry. Knowledge of fashion/children’s wear/tableware experience in a boutique is a plus.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office applications and ability to learn new applications quickly.
• High sense of service required.
• Ability to stay calm and relaxed in tense situations, and try to help the customer instead of wanting to be “right”
• Quick learner with the ability to absorb extensive information on brands’ history, product offerings and communications/advertising program.
• Demonstrate initiative with the ability to multi-task and detail oriented.
• Cheerful, flexible, willing to help, pro-active and positive personality
• Polite, strong elocution and outstanding communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability of leading a team to grow as a role model by assuring the core business of the company first.