- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a company specialized in lifestyle products. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Communication and Project Manager (Shanghai).
Job location: Shanghai
Reporting to: General Manager
• Ensure good communication between the HQ in New Zealand and Chinese team
• Handle and oversee all new product orders
• Ensure execution and delivery on time
• Manage a team of 4 people
• In charge of complete projects
• Finalize projects according to the specifications and deadlines
• At least 3 years’ experience as assistant or project manager
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills in both English and Mandarin Chinese
• Hard working, responsible and honest
• Proactive, creative and detail oriented
• Good sense of operations
Suitable candidates will be contacted within 30 days upon application.