- P.R. China - Shanghai
Our client is a leading European group specialized in market research and shopper insights. For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Commercial Director, to ensure the rapid growth of the company's footprint in China.
Job location: Shanghai,
- Develop strong client relationships with large accounts ensuring their retention and international development
- Achieve sales target
- Participate in the customization and enhancement of the product offering
Reporting to: Asia General Manager
- Responsible for all sales and marketing for the company in China in order to achieve profitable sales growth
- Maintain / develop deep customer intimacy and establish long term strategic partnerships with key global accounts to ensure the group is recognized as the market leader in its chosen focus segments
- Drive the customization of the service offering to grow client portfolios with relevant and compelling offerings
- Be an agent for change in client cultures, able to introduce new ideas and approaches to large organizations
- Find innovative ways to leverage knowledge of consumer behaviors in traditional marketing settings.
- Expertise in ad hoc (customized) quantitative Consumer Product Goods or pharma research methodologies for major international customers, including new product and package testing
- Strong commercial acumen with proven track record of managing complex commercial relationships
- Gifted at finding the story and creating insights and graphics from both data tabs and open ends
- Proven success in developing and managing client relationships with large accounts
- Track record of innovative application of methodologies
- Keen interest in consumer behavior and psychology
- English and Mandarin are mandatory
- Motivated by innovation, excited by change
- Dynamic, energetic, self-directed, pro-active
Suitable candidates will be contacted 30 days upon application.