- China - Shanghai
Our client is a multinational company specialized in high technology components for the rail transportation systems. The group supplies manufacturers and operators with design, manufacturing, distribution and servicing.
For this client, Talent Fishers is looking for a Supply Chain Director.
Job location: Shanghai
Scope: The Supply Chain Director ensures the Internal & External Customer Delivery Satisfaction while optimizing Inventory levels and Logistic Costs (packaging, transport costs).
- Control the Order Entry in M3 and manage the site administration
- Validate all Plant Delivery commitments and ensure they are made in a timely manner (Time-To-Acknowledge)
- Define and apply the Plant Stock Policy in order to reduce the Working Capital
- Warehouse Management
- In-bond & out-bond shipping
- Line feed in workshop
- Implement and Control the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) Process
- Implement and Control the Master Production Schedule (MPS) Process
- Be in charge of the Procurement Process: MRP calculation and Parameters
- Participates to the Project Gate Review in order to push for the Manufacturing readiness (link with Projects)
- Implement and Monitor the Supply Chain Key Performance Indicators, conducting the proper root cause analysis and developing the relevant action plan
- Participate to the Plant Progress Plan: Productivity, Health & Safety, Quality…
- Be responsible of Logistics Non Conformities delivered to the Customer (QRQC logistic)
- Optimize the Plant Manufacturing Material and Information flows, through the Value Stream Mapping deployment
- Develop and Control the Budget: Packaging &Transport Costs, Headcount…
- Ensure the Inventory Accuracy
- Assess and ensure the Development of his team (Training, Coaching…)
- Be responsible of the Logistics Partners (specifications, monitoring, costs…)
- Participate as required, to the Corporate activities
- Over 10 years related working experience in MNC manufacturing and at least 5-6 years management experience within World Class and/or Demanding Industries
- Master Degree, good command in both written & spoken English.
- Experience in both Supply Chain and other field: Manufacturing and/or Continuous Improvement
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, strong presentation & interpersonal skills
- Strong Leadership, has managed at least 50 people
- Resistance to stressful environment, Ability to manage both Short and Medium term Expectations
Suitable candidates will be contacted within one month upon application.