- Executive Search
- P.R. China - Shanghai
The Talent Fishers Group is one of the best independent HR Consulting and Executive Search group specialized in the Asian markets. Our China branch, located in Shanghai, is searching for its Business Development Director & Senior Consultant.
Member of the China management team
Reporting to: Asia CEO
As a Business Development Director, you will:
- Coordinate all new business development activities for Talent Fishers through the supervision of our consulting team's sales activities (retained or exclusive fee model only).
- Develop new tools and best practices to optimize the efficiency of our sales process
- Train the consulting team to develop their professional skills and efficiency in terms of business development and sales
- Define and monitor KPI to ensure the quality of the BD process in China
- Coordinate with other Asia offices' BD management team for a harmonized sales development and joint-actions planning
- Develop networks of business referral partners in Asia, Europe and North America
- Design and enforce the Business development and Sales strategy along with the Asia CEO.
As Senior Consultant, you will:
- Coordinate recruitment and HR Consulting assignments for international corporations in China through:
o Client briefing to understand the company's environment and specific needs
o (Search) Define a sourcing strategy and supervise its implementation with the research team
o (Search) Evaluate candidates' potential through resume screening, phone and face to face interviews
o (Search) Report on assignments' status and send a shortlist of candidates to clients (project follow-up files, candidates score cards, ...)
o (Search) Support both parties in employment contract negotiation
o (Search) Follow up on the candidate's integration
o (Consulting) Define the best consulting methodology to ensure the delivery of expected results for the client
o (Consulting) Implement or Coordinate the implementation of the best action plan
o Monitor progress and actively communicate with clients to ensure their full cooperation and highest level of satisfaction
- Be actively involved in developing business through the implementation of sales, marketing and P.R. actions, focusing on specific industries and functions (practice management).
- Experience in B2B services industry, ideally in the recruitment, consulting or HR related industries
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Asia
- Strong sales and business development skills with a solid track record in a premium and retained environment
- Team management experience
- Result oriented
- Detailed and processed oriented.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent command of Chinese is a strong plus.