- P.R. China - Suzhou
Our client is a leading smart card components design and manufacturing group.
For this client, Talent Fishers is searching for a Field Application Engineer to be based in Suzhou.
Job location: Suzhou, P.R. China
Scope: technically supports sales, marketing and development activities, for all customers located in China.
Reporting to: FAE Director
• Promote the company’s products to the market through sound technical knowledge of customer and end-market applications and identification of new projects on customer’s end
• Build technical solutions to meet customer needs and provide technical support to customers in the design and use of the company’s products
• Understand the technical requests of our customers and recommend/ guide them towards the most optimized technical solution
• Provide immediate technical assistance to customers on their production lines, if necessary (with support from Customer Quality)
• Formulate solutions to technical questions of Customers
• Explain customers’ technical constraints to internal stakeholders/ team members
• Provide and work with R&D and Process Engineering on any technical information potentially relevant for continuous improvement to operations
• Function as the main contact point for any technical exchange between customers and internal stakeholders
• Support the Product Marketing team in building future product features and specifications
• Minimum Degree in an Engineering discipline
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a technical support or field application function in the electronics components sector
• Candidates have to be effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin
• Possess leadership skills with an entrepreneurial spirit
• A strategic thinker with the ability to work independently and demonstrate a high sense of responsibility
• Able to build and develop strong, long-term relationships with customers
• Excellent communication skills, credible and possess a customer-oriented mindset
• Excellent listening and analysis skills to identify customer needs
• Proactive, open-minded, motivated, organized and demonstrates a high degree of commitment and determination to achieve results
Suitable candidates will be contacted 30 days upon application.